The Cooper Zeon LTZ was developed as a hybrid between a sports truck tyre and an all-terrain tyre. The aggressiveness of the LTZ can tame any road surface while providing excellent ride and handling capabilities. Fantastic on-road performance with off-road tread design to grip and grind through tough conditions. With a unique balance between a Sports Truck and an all-terrain tyre construction, the Hybrid Case Construction of the LTZ gives you a great blend of on-road performance and off-road traction.
- Offset Alternatively Scalloped Shoulder Lugs - Provide extra traction, giving you more grip in mud or loose surfaces.
- Rim Protector* *Selected Sizes Only. - Extends beyond the rim flange, giving you a decreased chance of rim damage that can occur if a tyre/wheel assembly scuffs a curb.
- Lug Locks - Are reinforced selected zones between tread blocks, giving you enhanced steering response, safety and traction.
- Performance Apex - High modulus rubber compound above the bead minimises sidewall flex in cornering, which gives you crisper and safer handling.
- Dual ‘Z’ Shaped Sipes - Balance tread element stiffness, giving you excellent treadwear and handling for long, dependable traction in all-weather conditions.
- 5 Rib Design - Balances on-road control/handling and off-road traction performance giving you an on-road feel with off-road capability.
- Sports Truck Construction - With stronger steel belts, gives you increased load carrying capacity and better resistance to damage when off-road.
Performance Category: Crossover 4WD